Soft2Bet is a rapidly growing and dynamic casino and sportsbook B2B platform provider and operator. We offer a full range of Tech and Gaming solutions, turning our partners’ concepts into reality! Founded in 2016, the company has expanded into an international team with offices in Cyprus and Malta.
Due to the growing demand in our gaming portfolio, we are looking for a proactive and self-driven lawyer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow in a thriving business and collaborate with a dedicated team of lawyers having diverse areas specialisations.
The role will involve drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide range of commercial and corporate legal matters, including but not limited to:
• The successful candidate should:
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable law firm or practicing commercial law in a global technology company, with proven experience in negotiation and a deep understanding of technology transactions;
• Be highly organised, self-driven and able to take ownership of new assigned projects;
• Have strong communication skills and be able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers;
• Excellent command of English written and verbal is a must;
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to provide excellent service to peers and stakeholders • In-depth knowledge of technology and SaaS-related laws and regulations, including privacy, open-source licensing, and IP.
• Ability to think strategically while operating with a “hands on” approach and still doing ALL legal tasks (tactic or strategic)
• Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; • Be proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications; • * Previous gaming industry experience will be considered as a high advantage.
• Software agreements, licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, service agreements, marketing agreements and the like.
• Advising on data protection and intellectual property matters.
• Assisting with the good corporate governance of the entities;
• Advising on advertising and gaming regulatory matters;
• Liaising with lawyers and regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions, depending on the nature of the matter in the query;
• Act as a trusted advisor to the management team, offering legal insights and strategic recommendations to address complex business challenges. Provide practical, business oriented legal advice to internal stakeholders, enabling business initiatives while effectively managing legal risks.
• Contributing to articles or content on gaming law and other related areas.
• Conduct legal research on various topics and liaise with outsourced providers and/or associates in order to acquire relevant information;
• Lead and manage commercial legal negotiations in diverse geographic locations to support the company's global expansion efforts. Work closely with cross functional teams to structure and execute agreements that align with business objectives.