We are looking for an experienced, proactive and self-organized IT Lawyer to support everyday company business activities. You should have an in-depth understanding of working in a multi-jurisdiction environment and be a skilled negotiator with the ability to balance legal risks effectively.
- Managing licensing projects in various jurisdictions.
- Drafting, amending and reviewing standard and non-standard contracts (IT services, consulting services, software services, NDA, lease agreements etc.).
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Handle transactions in various jurisdictions.
- Communicating with business partners, law firms, service providers from a variety of jurisdictions.
- Corporate structuring (incorporation and maintenance).
- Preparation of documents for bank accounts’ opening, KYC/AML procedures.
- Support of corporate transactions within the group of companies.
- Ability to take business-oriented decisions
- Highly motivated and result-oriented professional
- Analytical mindset, a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, legal writing and research skills
- Fast learner, flexibility
- Diligent and disciplined, diligent to deadlines
- Advanced English (including legal drafting)
- Higher education degree at law
- Proven track record and experience in a similar role at least 5 years (in-house lawyer)
- Experience with corporate matters in different jurisdictions (incorporation and maintenance, ad-hoc corporate matters)
- Experience in cooperation with legal foreign consultants, KYC/AML procedures
- Areas of expertise: contract law, IT law, international law, corporate law
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- 24 paid vacation days
- Friendly team
- Sunny, spacious office
- Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company
- Challenging tasks and professional growth
- International environment