Soft2bet is growing tremendously, and we continue to conquer new countries! Now we're looking for highly skilled people to join our team on a full-time basis.Due to our rapid growth, we are hiring a Senior Lawyer to join our HQ in Cyprus. Reporting to the Legal Team Lead you will be responsible for the legal support of business activities of the Group of companies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various business contracts (software licenses, white label solution, game provision, NDAs, etc.);
- Resolving matters of corporate structuring and intragroup transactions;
- Corporate governance (ownership structures, shareholder(s) resolutions, minutes of the boards, approvals of top managers with the regulators, disclosures on the stock exchange, corporate transformations, and reports);
- Banking/financial/business compliance (review and affirmation of all products, business processes, corporate, internal and the other documents considering local and international regulatory requirements);
- Intellectual property issues;
- Advising on Labor law and employment contracts;
- Obtaining online gambling licenses;
- Support of corporate transactions within the Group of companies
- Pre-litigation activities and litigation activities in commercial cases and disputes with the players.
- Excellent academic credentials, a complete Degree
- 3−4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in registration and judicial support of international legal entities
- Experience in cooperation with legal international consultants
- Experience in managing the corporate transactions within the international market
- Negotiation skills, including negotiating of requirements in contracts with Clients and Vendors related to compliance
- Soft skills: diligence and discipline, diligent to deadlines, a quick learner, interpersonal and communications skills, companies' goals oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English, any other languages is a plus.
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).