- Participate in Planning. The product owner is a key participant in planning activities at the portfolio, product, release, and sprint levels.
- Groom the Product Backlog. Ensure that product backlog items are continuously created, refined, estimated, and prioritized.
- Define and Verify Acceptance Criteria. Define the conditions under which the product owner would be satisfied that the requirements have been met for each product backlog item.
- Collaborate with the Development Team. To enable fast, frequent feedback, the product owner is engaged and committed to working with the development team on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with the Stakeholders.
- The product owner works with the entire stakeholder community—both internal and external—to gather input and synthesize a coherent vision for the product.
- Manage Economics. Ensure that good economics decisions are continuously being made at the release, sprint and product backlog levels.
- Experience as Product Owner 3+ years .
- Experience in iGaming industry or in payments;
- Experience in creating and maintaining the Product Backlog.
- Experience in prioritize the features in the Backlog before Sprint.
- Experience in organizing Sprint Review Meetings.
- Be ready to build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders.
- Experience in market research and defining main trends;
- Experience in defining and tracking product metrics.
- Have a strong product vision.
- Constantly re-prioritizes the Product Backlog.
- Experience in working with requirements.
- Experience in market strategy and execution.
What’s in it for you: