Due to the growing demand in our gaming portfolio, we are looking for a proactive and self-driven lawyer.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow in a thriving business and collaborate with a dedicated team of lawyers having diverse areas of specializations.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, the role will involve drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial legal matters, including but not limited to:
- Software agreements, licensing agreements, service agreements and brand partnership agreements.
- Advising on some data protection and intellectual property matters.
- Advising on advertising regulatory matters.
- Supporting senior lawyers in providing legal services and advising clients especially on gaming law.
- Following up prospective clients to understand their requirements and providing continuous support to existing clients.
- Liaising with lawyers and regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions, depending on the nature of the matter in the query.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, policies and licensing documents.
- Contributing to articles or content on gaming law and other related areas.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in law firm or as in-house lawyer
- Be highly organized, self-driven and able to take ownership of new assigned projects;
- Have strong communication skills and be able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Be proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications.
- Previous gaming industry experience will be considered as an advantage