We are looking for the KYC Officer who will be a member of the KYC department.
The KYC Officer is a member of the KYC department responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting clients according to established policies and procedures.
The KYC officer should also review client’s transactions to detect and report either proposed or completed unusual transactions.
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients, for an audience that includes Management, Regulators, Internal Audit, Senior Managers and Internal Compliance;
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed
- Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file;
- Process entries to open/close clients’ account on our KYC / Related Parties
- Maintain continuous contact with the customer in order to keep customer file updated;
- Process amended client’ records on our KYC database;
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents;
- Have a thorough understanding of client’s business and related parties in order to monitor client’s activities for unusual transactions;
- Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and client’s transactions and report to KYC compliance officer;
- Specific projects which may rise from time to time.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in law or business administration or country equivalent in a related discipline together with equivalent working experience;
- Alternatively can show strong analytical skills from another discipline, e.g. sciences.
- Can demonstrate experience in KYC work within the financial service industry
- Compliance qualification is an advantage
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Working in dynamic European company;
- Official employment;
- 24 workdays of paid vacation;
- Friendly team;
- Sunny, spacious office;
- Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company.
⏰ Full-time, in-house, standard business hours
💵 Competitive salary
🏡 Office - Limassol, Cyprus