We're growing! And now we're looking for experienced KYC officer to join Soft2bet on a full-time basis.
KYC Officer is a member of the KYC department responsible for client Due Diligence procedure, Account Verification, financial transaction processing and partially Customer Communication regarding all above aspects.
KYC officer also reviews and monitors customer accounts for any signs of possible risk or fraudulent activity.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Performing the due diligence procedure on new Clients, requesting the needed KYC information, documentation;
• Review of received documentation and an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
• Periodically evaluating existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
• Investigating high risk clients and reporting where necessary, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the client file;
• Perform further investigation on identified suspicious clients
• Must have a Bachelor degree in law or business administration or country equivalent in a related discipline together with equivalent working experience;
• Alternatively can show strong analytical skills from another discipline, e.g. sciences.
• Can demonstrate experience in KYC or Risk management work within the financial service industry
• Adaptive - able to work in a dynamic environment with frequent updates of knowledge/procedures
• Compliance qualification is an advantage
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Must have good planning and time management/prioritization skills
• Ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be proficient with PC, quick to learn new software, have good knowledge of Google applications (Docs, Sheets, Drive)
Patience, enthusiasm, english language, diligence, readiness for overtiming
• Fraud analysis
• Cooperation with Risk Department
• Customer's Documentation analysis
• Customer's profile analysis
• Due Diligence process
• Work with payments (card acquirers, payment providers)