Head of White Label Sales
- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- To approach targeted business clients activelySet a pipeline and source new leads until getting them started.Manage relationships with existing customers. Conduct market research (analyze competitors, the efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Fluent in English
- Online casino and sports market knowledge
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance topics
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- High sense of emotional intelligence
- Well-connected in the iGaming sector
Nice to have:
- Experience in the iGaming industry (Tech Product)
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of other European languages
- To build and execute B2B Sales Strategy within the Company.
- To manage B2B Sales team.
- To ensure sales proactivity from top tier clients within industry sectors.
- To represent the company externally at networking events and industry conferences to strengthen the company’s profile and optimize business development opportunities.
- To identify market trends based on customers' needs.
- To make suggestions on possible improvements to the sales process.
- To build effective relationships with new clients.
- To maintain and develop long-term relations with key stakeholder and decision-makers.
- To achieve financial targets set for the client accounts through projects.
- To make sure that new projects would be completed on time.
- To guide partners during the implementation process.
- To suggest new ideas regarding the B2B department's processes.
- To provide insights into the clients business models and likewise assist clients in understanding the Company's processes and workflows.
- To oversee the service delivery from all the relevant teams, making sure that Company is adhering to the company SLA's and contractual agreements.
- Knowledge transfer, both to clients and internally.
- To be the ambassador of the client internally within the Company.
- To ensure excellent client satisfaction results through careful management.
- To understand the Company's products and be able to identify new opportunities.
- To present client accounts reporting to the Head of Sales.