Your role in the team
You'll be a subject matter expert - advising the business on compliance related matters across multiple jurisdictions.
Promoting a compliance culture in everything we do. Working closely with the Chief of Legal and Compliance, you'll provide robust support and be prepared to challenge and debate decisions and existing processes with the aim of striving for continuous improvement.
You'll provide regulatory advice to all business areas launching new products, promotions and initiatives; proactively liaising with business to ensure a compliance culture is embedded in decision making processes across all levels of their teams.
You'll take responsibility for regulatory reporting requirements across all jurisdictions, as well as owning end to end compliance monitoring processes and reacting to incidents and and issues accordingly.
You will be responsible for :
- The support and development of the Compliance team, incorporating Regulatory Compliance, Betting Integrity, Licensing and Compliance Operations and Customer Welfare management
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring the goals of each team meet the vision of the department
- Delivering on the vision, mission and strategies of the Compliance team
- Developing a culture of compliance through the business
- Providing a safe environment for our customers to enjoy their gambling activity
- Senior escalation point of contact with regulators and within the business for any questions and issues relating to Regulatory Compliance, Betting Integrity, Licensing and Compliance Operations and Customer Welfare
- Ensuring the success and effectiveness of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Ensuring the success and effectiveness of the safer gambling programme, including customer interaction and sustainability
- Identify innovative solutions to Regulatory Compliance issues and drive implementation
- Provide visibility of regulatory risks to senior management
- Reporting issues, metrics and outputs to the Director and others as required
You will have (Essential skills):
- Significant prior experience in senior team management
- Experience in compliance, risk management or internal audit
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and risk mitigation strategies
- Experience supporting business in delivering complex projects in a regulated environment
- Proven data driven decision making
- Exceptional planning, organisation, prioritisation and presentation skills
- Experience influencing and advising senior management
- Proven experience team development
- All behavioural competencies are also essential
What we offer:
- Working in dynamic European company
- Ability of career and professional growth within the company
- Corporate events, team-buildings,Monday Breakfast, Friday Lunch
- Young and friendly team