- Native or native-command of Norwegian (and English)
- Ability to make complex concepts easily available for the target audience.
- An interest in sports and/or sports betting
- Educational and/or professional background in communication or marketing
Nice to have:
- Experience with content management and curation.
- Prior industry knowledge or experience within Casino or Poker
- Editor in chief – responsible for the quality of outgoing local content.
- Assist in setting up a local market CRM strategy to support the business growth and reduce churn
- Provide segment analysis, identify "drops" in the player journey and provide solutions to patch and improve
- Optimize local automated journeys and build new triggers and events
- Planning, executing and evaluating local market specific CRM activities and results
- Use data and build dashboards and reports that will visualize areas of success and of improvements
- Aligning plans and strategy with acquistion activities
- Work together with the rest of the country team towards improving the user experience of our -customers
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Working in a dynamic European company
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Official employment
- 24 workdays of paid vacation
- Friendly team
- Sunny, spacious office
⏰ Full-time, in-house, standard business hours.
💵 Competitive salary