Soft2Bet is growing exponentially and to support our business needs, we are in the process of recruiting a very motivated person to take ownership of markets’ growing opportunities.
Soft2Bet is looking for Japanese Country Manager to develop a new market and to deliver profitability of the company's brands on a specific market.
They also develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales
As a successful Country Manager, you would need to demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
- Market opportunities research
- New partnership deals
- Regulations bodies collaboration and setting good relationships
- Liaise with head office and weekly sync up and reporting
- Research the country or region thoroughly and adapt strategies accordingly
- Implement an effective brand strategy and ensure consistency
- Improve and increase business KPIs
- Build professional relationships with clients
- Constantly maintain a good image of the company
- Recruit and train new local staff
- Vast experience (min. 4 years) and understanding of the iGaming industry on a local market
- Relationships with local regulatory bodies and complete understanding of local laws of iGaming industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field (preferably a Master's degree)
- Experience in regulated markets is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn
- The ability to provide excellent customer service
- Fluent in English