- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice in PT-BR
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximise copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
✅ Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Creating and editing original copy in PT-BR language, that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
✅ Copywriter Requirements:
- Native PT-BR Speaker
- Full written and spoken EN language
- Degree in Communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
✅ We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Working in a dynamic European company
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Contract employment
- 20 workdays of paid vacation
- Friendly team
- Excellent working conditions at the office (very sunny, with great city views in central Lisbon.
⏰ Full-time, in-house, standard business hours.
💵 Competitive salary
🏡 Office - Lisbon, Portugal