Soft2Bet is growing exponentially and to support our business needs, we are in the process of recruiting a very motivated person to take the ownership of the casino operations within the group.
The person will own the day-to-day management and develop a strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Building the strategy for several casino brands.
• Arranging the development of casino-focused products together with the other departments.
• Preparing and presenting the key objectives to the top management.
• Acting as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
• Looking out for market trends and getting feedback from stakeholders or customers in order to implement new innovative solutions.
• New product release planning.
Experience and qualifications:
• Vast experience (min. 4 years) and understanding of the iGaming industry - either in a commercial or in a product role.
• In-depth understanding of casino product requirements.
• Experience in regulated markets is a must.
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of campaign management, CRM lifecycle and bonus cost optimization.
• Ability to handle complex projects and deliver results and outstanding service whilst working to a tight deadline