Casino Marketing Manager
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver a global Casino marketing strategy that aligns short term success with long term product and market vision and strategy by planning and executing multi-channel marketing plans.
- Identify opportunities to deliver a Casino marketing proposition that meets local aspirations and customer preferences.
- Conducting regular competitor analyses and maintaining marketplace awareness.
- Manage the promotion of new product feature launches across brands.
- Continuously collect and analyse data to understand the customer base, their profile and motivations within the Casino product.
- Build full player lifecycle across a variety of player demographics, localities and brands.
- Analysis marketing KPI’s, building on specific targeted metrics and working within a budget margin.
- Work closely with content and design teams to deliver excellence.
- Strategic marketing thinker with a proven ability to innovate, implement and optimise.
- Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a Product Marketing role with a keen interest in Casino product.
- Proactivity and ability to collaborate.
- Strong communications and stakeholder management.
- Excellent content knowledge and campaign experience.
- Analytically driven.