Excellent opportunity to join Soft2bet as a Casino Manager.
As a Casino Manager, you will be directly responsible for setting the customer engagement product strategy and dealing with casino related projects.
- Work with the Central Gaming team to ensure that the content roadmap, game launches, and game positioning are managed and executed, while looking at localisation in key markets.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with suppliers to ensure our business and operational requirements are understood.
- Working closely with 3rd Party Suppliers to secure exclusive content.
- Be the point of contact with all company departments to ensure the smooth operations of the entire gaming product portfolio.
- Delivering daily, weekly and monthly reporting when required. In a detailed and timely manner.
- Ensuring that game types and other products are compliant with appropriate regulation or codes.
- Monitoring regulatory changes for territories and ensuring that all game content is updated appropriately.
- Lead casino technical projects and market entries within the casino team.
Characteristics & Experience:
- 2 years iGaming experience.
- Strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Self-starter with a passion for casinos, talented ideas generator on social media.
- Excellent knowledge of Casino Games and Suppliers
- Creative approach to development of innovative, data-driven and insight led initiatives.
- Experience and ability to work and thrive within a team.
- Use and improve resources available for effective daily operations of the gaming platforms.
- Strong knowledge of online gaming and gaming products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of online casinos
- Strong English language is a must. Additional languages are a plus. (Russian, Swedish, etc..)