The Casino Compliance Manager will work within the casino team reporting to the Head of Casino. They will be responsible for the creation, execution and maintenance of provider certification in regulated markets. While being the casino compliance expert for the team and working directly between the providers, casino and compliance.
- Creation of new compliance certification storage flow.
- Arranging, preparing and managing all product certifications in advance, to be handed over to compliance teams.
- Working directly with change management and compliance teams to ensure all product changes are noted.
- Running reviews of product across regulated markets and ensuring the casino product is 100% compliant.
- Liaising primarily with casino, compliance & gaming providers.
- Investigate casino product requirements for new markets and assist with developing solutions for that market.
- Acting as the first point of reference for senior management questions relating to casino product compliance.
- Always looking to identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation by central compliance teams or gaming providers.