Due to the growing demand within our operational activity, we are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Executive to join, on a full-time basis, our international team in Malta. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to professionally grow in a thriving business and collaborate with a dedicated international accounting team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant, based in our sunny Maltese office, the Accounts Executive shall mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Carry out PSP reconciliations and investigate any discrepancies between the PSP statement and out back-office reports;
- Troubleshoot and address any discrepancies arising from deposits and withdrawals, using our external reconciliation tool vis-à-vis our back-office system;
- Liaise with the Payment Team when required;
- Monitor PSP balances and top-up or withdraw funds when required;
- Carry out revenue, jackpot and players’ balance reconciliations;
- Prepare the necessary journal entries for the posting into the accounting system;
- Perform further analysis to determine the meaning of the data;
- Assist during the end of month closing requirements;
- Assist in improving the current process and procedures; and
- Assist Finance team on ad hoc duties which might arise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Positive, pro-active with a can-do approach; and
- Hard-working, well organized, willing to learn and looking forward to progress in a forward-thinking international group which encourage personal and professional development.
Education and Professional Experience
The ideal candidate should be in possession of at least an accounting diploma from a recognized educational body coupled with at least two (2) years’ of work experience preferably in the gaming or payments industry.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Friendly, supportive and welcoming team;
- Spacious and brand new offices;
- Lots of opportunities for education and development within the group;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- International environment;
- And much more!