Due to the growing demand within our operational activity, we are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Executive to join, on a full-time basis, our international team in Malta. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to professionally grow in a thriving business and collaborate with a dedicated international accounting team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant, based in our sunny Maltese office, the Accounts Executive shall mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- Input of invoices;
- Oversee the timely and correct settlements to local and foreign service providers;
- Prepare reconciliations on a monthly basis (banks & payment service providers);
- Ensure that correct and up-to-date filing is kept all the time for all the companies falling under the direct responsibility;
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly or annual reporting to local and international regulatory bodies;
- Assist in the month-end process to ensure a timely finalization of management accounts;
- Assist during internal and annual statutory audits; and
- Carry out other duties associated with an accounts executivefunction.
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Positive, pro-active with a can-do approach; and
- Hard-working, well organised, willing to learn and looking forward to progress in a forward-thinking international group which encourage personal and professional development.
Education and Professional Experience
The ideal candidate should be in possession of an accounting diploma from a recognized educational body coupled with at least two (2) years’ of work experience preferably in the gaming industry.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Friendly, supportive and welcoming team;
- Spacious and brand new offices;
- Lots of opportunities for education and development within the group;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- International environment; and
- Much more!