Soft2Bet is a rapidly growing and dynamic casino and sportsbook B2B platform provider and operator. We offer a full range of Tech and Gaming solutions, turning our partners’ concepts into reality! Founded in 2016, the company has expanded into an international team with offices in Cyprus and Malta.
As the business is growing and expanding into regulated markets, we are building a strong compliance team toAs the business is growing and expanding into regulated markets, we are building a strong compliance team to support this growth.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience within a compliance environment, as well as working within the iGaming industry.
Experience working with the MGA, SGA, DGA, or SRIJ are considered an asset;
- Review regulatory requirements and break down complex legal lingo into practical advice and guidance for related third parties as well as other departments within the business;
- Keep on top of, and proactively review, current and new compliance requirements, investigating new markets and assisting the legal team with obtaining new licences;
- Relationship management and communication with regulatory bodies;
- Support the MLRO and the KYC Team with any AML/CFT related queries, in particular in relation to understanding local AML/CTF specific regulation;
- Policy and Procedure creation, management and revision and provision of support to teams in understanding how policies and procedures apply to day to day task;
- Generate reports on various compliance-related topics, in order to analyse impact share results with the board of directors;
- Assist with Due diligence requests, incoming and outgoing, in relation to third parties, such as when onboarding new B2B & B2C clients;
- Providing independent advice and challenge in the development and maintenance of the business’s internal controls and monitoring adherence to them
- Preparation and submission of regulatory reporting to regulatory bodies;
- Create Guidance on regulatory compliance, such as regulatory marketing guidelines, to assist other teams to work more independently;
- Maintenance of controlled audit trails on compliance reviews, approvals and similar.
- Auditing and gap analysis of websites, internal processes and technical implementations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.